Featured Post

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Week 2 Update: The 31 Day Morning Challenge with Camilla Styles

Hey hey! Today's post is about the update for week two of the Camilla Styles Challenge for the morning! I have to say, at first, I was so pumped to do this and easily knew I could do everything, but what I thought and actually doing the challenge were definitely two different things. Well, the first week was a success and so far, for the second week, I haven't been consistent with it so far, but yenno at least I am honest with myself. I just haven't been following the yoga stretches and I haven't been making the breakfast ideas they have. Of course, I don't have to follow exactly each thing and no one is perfect, but then it is as if I am not doing the challenge since I am not following at least a few of the routines I am supposed to. I also haven't been reading it every single day looooool. For this second week, I have been just skimming it or skipping the email all together and flagging it so I can remember to read it the next day (Obviously that doesn't happen and the article never gets read).

Hopefully for the third week I will get my act together and in shape so I can re-follow the challenge successfully and with discipline like I was in the first week.
I'll update you lovely Important people again for week 3. Bye for now and Take care because I care.

P.S:
If you guys haven't yet, check out the challenge for yourself and you can still even join too! It is never too late. For more info click Here.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig