Featured Post

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Knowing that Hope will come and land in your place, always!

Hey all! I just wanted to share with you a quite short, simple, yet advice type of post today. This isn't a type of post of advice where I tell you what to do and how to do something. Nope. But it is more than that. This is a re-assuring post of knowing that hope will always come your way, especially when you let positive energy to come into your life, as well as you accepting and welcoming that positive energy into your life.

Without further adue, here is that assuring post for anyway of you out there, even if it is just one person.

Hope Will Come Your Way and Land in Your Place, Always!


No matter what you go through, hope is the one way that can get you through things. Hope can get you by and that hope could be anything to hope for a better future, life, and could even take a form in religion or as food where hope is in a dark chocolate bar you have at home! Whatever your form of hope is let it guide you into a better than well-being, let it touch your life and inspire you. If you just allow this hope and positive energy to change you, it will get you by. However, yes, you may be discouraged at times where you will end up thinking negatively in which your thought process will make you think not to have too much hope because you don't want to be let down if you get your hopes up. However, in reality, you can never have too much hope and only could have too little. With this negative thought in your head about the perception or notion of getting your hopes up, means you are at little hope already, and are belittling that hope even more so. Also, don't let your guard down, hope gets your further and further if you have more and more each day, it can get you far, as long as you put action into that hope. The action you put into actually having hope, is thinking positively, even if your negative side does creep up, don't worry, just remember to keep positive. In addition, perhaps write a plan of what you can do to take action to that hope. For instance, I would remember my hope was to eventually seek therapy to help with happiness. I did get negative and despite everyone telling me for quite some time to maybe seek therapy for help with very difficult life situations I was going through at the time, I never believed in this therapy for reasons being and never took action to pursue it. Eventually, I gained hope that since there is therapy and more than one persons are telling me that it helps a lot, especially from their experience too, then I can eventually become that happy person I once truly was and was meant to be. This was where my hope landed on one beautiful sunny day, I decided to take my first steps to make my hope happen and establish actions to put my hope into play. I walked into a counselors office, one foot at a time, all by myself, without having to muster up any courage, there I was walking into the office and next you know I had myself an appointment with a counselor! The next steps were easy, free, and literally life saving and changing! I have to say it really made me feel better in who I am after taking these counseling sessions one-on-one and it truly aided my life tremendously. Those important people in my life who told me to seek therapy were right and I eventually got out of my rut!

Well, I hope I helped at least one of you out there. If you are still confused about what I am talking feel more than liberal to place a comment down below this post and I re-assure you now and again, that hope, once you gain it, can only keep getting gained and will not only get you into a more positive life, but it will have a great, positive, and life changing experience for you! Hope will always conquer above all and will come and land in your place. Just let it happen!

I love you all! Take care because I care!


Again, thanks so much for your cooperation and reading! Hope you found it wonderful and helpful!


<3333333333
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig