Featured Post

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Update: 2020 : The New Decade






Hello fam and happy new years in a new decade! Happy super belated new years to all! I have been super MIA and I'm so super sorry. On a brighter note, I am here now and I have so much great news to share with you all. I have actually moved across country to another country in EU and I am so excited for my new life here. I've actually have been here for a few months now and I have to say it has been so far so good! If you want me to do a post about my adventures in my new home so far, then please comment down below because I have a lot to say. 






This week has been rather relaxing and cozy since I have been staying home to recuperate. I've been cooking lots, doing mundane activities like cleaning, and so on. In short, I have been staying at home being lazy and guilt free. Sometimes, you just need some time to be lazy all to yourself. Am I right? It felt good to relax from some stress I've experienced lately, hence stress in which was not due to moving. However, I am back in the game of blogging and I'm super glad to be back. Hope you are looking forward to new posts as well as a new content and better photos here on the blog!

Well, bye for now and until then fam!
Xoxo, 
     Giselle. 




Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig