Featured Post

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Arianna's Skincare

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Dear all,
     Hello! I wish you all well today and hope you are doing great this month. I definitely wonder what did you got to do during August? Anyways, right now I am happily writing to you sick in "bed". Well, rather sick on a couch that I call me new bed. Hahh. Antyways, let us get on with the story shall we?

I was taking a stroll in New York City and just hanging out with my friend. As we passed by many shops, one place particularly caught our eye off of a sudden! The one reason was because they had cupcakes, but they weren't just cupcakes, they were bath bomb cupcakes. Yeps, BATHBOMB muthafriggen cupcakes! My friend noticed it first since she was in front of me and when I stopped behind her on the side, I thought they were just plain cupcakes. Of course I would think these cupcakes were just real cupcakes they were handing out because I didn't have my glasses #eyeroll, but bath bomb cupcakes of course aren't bad either. That is how delicious and real these bath bombs looked! Just imagine it!

This place that we happened to pass by was called "Arianna's." I have tried some of their products and I just have to say their products truly work wonders. They have an incredible range of skincare products like facial items for all types of skin, soothing nail/hand treatments, and even hand and body lotions and different scrubs to suit all types of skin as well. I tried out many of their items and I especially sampled much of these products before hand! I would say if you can, email them and ask for a sample or even buy one of their products and try it out yourself, you will not regret at all! #Ipromise.

<333333 always and take care because I care.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid for post.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig