Featured Post

Thursday, January 5, 2017

5 Unicorn Makeup Essentials

Hey-Yasss! How are you sugar bunny buns doing? LOOOOL ok I know I am friggen weird wtf?! LOL Antyways, ='(, I just wanted to catch up with ya beauty go getters and MUA'S all alike out there. I saw a post on refinery29.com regardng happy unicorn makeup and let me just tell you, some of these makeup items I have seen before, but there are even new unicorn makeup items I just found out about, my reaction was "Oh my flippen word!" with a gaping open mouth! Unicorn makeup is insane and for starting off the New Years happy or maybe healthy or whateveh, I just at least wanted to share with you guys this fun beauty post and hopefully somehow help to start your year off bright! The link for the refinery29.com unicorn makeup post is right here:----->

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/11/129441/unicorn-themed-makeup-products#slide. I swear, that is not a scam or a pop up or anything. Refinery 29 is an online website/magazine that has a newsletter format. Also all opinions are all my own and I didn't get paid for any of my opinions and for these products as well. I didn't get paid and again all opinions are my own. I more than Promise also due to the fact that I don't own these products, but bish like I'd fricken love to!


Anywho, let's get started with this flippen insane post shall we?!


Here we gooooo!!! (Insert Mario voice from Mario and Luigi):



                 



1) Glitter Gel (Unicorn Snot)- $9.99

This product, if you love glitter, will most likely become your new makeup esssential. These Unicorn Snot glitter gels can be used for various things like as a highlighter to highlight your face for a even more dramatic glittery effect or even for your hair to keep your 90's style maintained! YAAS! Also these unicorn snot glitter gels come in so many different colors. This product is already available on the fctry website here.


2) Winky Lux Gloss- $15.00


The lip gloss from Winky Lux is perfect for an even more glitter "I'm a Unicorn Bish" look, but only for your lips of course, hence the word lip gloss. Especially if you love winter, always get anxious for when it comes back around, or even if you get winter blues at all and want something a little extra to pump up your entire 2017 year to reminisce winter, then look no further because this lip gloss will surely set you back to winter feels all over again. Caution when using,though, because you could run out of this product quick since it is tempting to put a lot on, but still at least a little of this product goes a long way. Now this gloss also has vitamin E to help moisturize your lips(more caution because you will use this more to replace your chapstick, since the moisturizing vitamin e is infused in it). This is definitely getting added to my winter makeup bag essential kit. This moisturizing lip gloss comes in a few other colors and is available at forever 21. You can search more winky lux products, other than this lip gloss on their website as well. Click the website link here.


3) Milk Makeup Makeup Hologram Stick- $28.00


Milk makeup definitely has the right idea introducing this hologram highlighting stick. The hologram stick will make you up to feel like a unicorns apprenctice in training or even like you swept your hands through a unicorns glittery and silvery mane as you glide and sweep this shiny, frosty, and iridescent highlighting stick on your skin. I am won and done/set on this product for sure. The hologram stick surely gives a glittery frosty unicorn lovely glow! Everyone, now it is already sold out I am still begging places like sephora or even that milk makeup themselves restock soon because I've been begging so much that I can't beg no more! This product ran out quicker than products being sold for black friday! Dang! I can't be the only one who is saying "Birthday please come soon!" or"Milk Makeup please please please re-stock soon!" LOL-IDK IM WEIRD just... ok?! Antyways, the hologram is available on Sephora and on Milk Makeups Very Own Website.

-P.S: Don't worry, I'll also be on the look out on their website because I need my hands on this for sure really soon!


4) Spectrum Collections Half Unicorn Half Mermaid Bag- $21.30


Ok, so now you have all your unicorn makeup ready, but need a place to stock it up that is unicorn-ish or a unicorn-ish bag to keep it safe for on the go?! Then, first, here comes that usual statement; "Last but not least", Spectrum Collections came out with a double-sided makeup bag. Of course this makeup bag is double sided because of the name half unicorn and half mermaid bag, but this makeup bag is perfect to store your unicorn makeup or any makeup you have and also if you want to take makeup for on the go because it has lots of room to put any essentials you need with you. Plus, again it is double sided and if you love fantasy creatures and unicorns, oh my!, then you are in luck because this makeup bag is not only in stock, but also on sale so head on over here to spectrum collections.com.


5) Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream (Also coming soon is the liquid lipstick version of the color Unicorn Tears)- lipstick is $22.00


There is also a lip color now from the Too Faced brand called Unicorn Tears! Definitely a great unicorn themed makeup buy and goes on stunning and shiny. There are, however, controversial issues saying that it is true to color or it isn't at all true to color, but hey you never know until you try and either way it definitely is worth the buy and investment. A woman can never have enough different types of lipsticks, especially when it is a unicorn one=). The lipstick is available on Ulta.com or You can click on this click Here. As for the liquid lipstick



Congrats! Lol your bun buns have reached the end! If you are truly inspired for knowing more about what other unicorn makeups there are then head on over again to Refinery 29's Website! They have all the products I mentioned here as well as the links to help you find where to buy these specific unicorn products! I truly hope this made your year, at least somewhat bright guys and really liked this post. Thanks a plenty for reading! Take care because I care.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig