Featured Post

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Week 1: The 31 Morning Challenge with Camilla Styles

Hey Guys! Ok let me start off saying Happy holidays and New Years and second off this post is SUPER DUPER UPER long, but stay with me because prizes are involved: 

Anyway, so since New Years is here I want to make this little inspirational/challenge post to at least help you with your New Years Eve Post Celebration self. This story is to just help at least one of you out there feel inspired to do a challenge in part of the New Years to at least get a positive start somehow to the New Years. First off, I just wanted to say that I am not promoting this, endorsing this challenge or anything and I wasn't paid for this and all opinions are my own.



Okay so a lot of you probably are thinking, what am going to do during my year now? How is my year going to look? or I don't know, maybe you're at least thinking about the new year somehow? Right or Wrong? Hahah But that is where this story lies anywho. This post is about how at least I am deciding to at least start my year off, on a positive note, no matter where it takes me. And guys, I loooveee challenges, hence is why I decided to write about them here on my blog. So when I stumbled across Camilla Styles' post about the 31 Mornings Challenge, it was no wonder why I signed up and thought, heh "Challenge Accepted." Sorry my corny jokes/memes needed to enter this blog, judge all you want! =) But anyway, this challenge is for the people who aren't morning people, then this challenge at least claims to help, or maybe you are even, like me, are already a morning person or are also looking to start your year on a positive note. Whatever your reason may be, why not try the challenge yourself, maybe even if you aren't too interested at first and see where this challenge leads you? It definitely won't bite and can only help you, or at least hopefully helps you, but it will definitely do something wonderful to you. Guaranteed. The contest has already kicked off from Jan 1st and will be everyday until January 31st. You also will get emails for it and all you do is sign up on the 31 Morning Challenge Blog Post.


If you all want to start your year with a challenge or to at least experience something new or even to boost your confidence, etc. then try this challenge. For more info click here----------> http://camillestyles.com/wellness/join-us-for-the-31mornings-challenge/?slide=4


And see what lies in store for you! Also, I forgot to mention that there are special rewards for doing this challenge. You could win prizes if you stay in this challenge and all you literally have to do is stay in. The first prize Camilla is giving out is a $1,000 Lululemon gift card and the second prize is a %500 gift card to Wholefoods! Hey I am not complaining, because you get more bang for your buck. At leas if you win, but you will definitely take something positive from this challenge and learn something great, so why not just at least try?


-Congrats for reaading until the end. Sorry it was so long. I wont do this long too often, I promise.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig