Featured Post

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Week 3 Update: The 31 Day Morning Challenge with Camilla Styles







Hola! Ciao! Bonjour! Thank goodness it is Friday ! Happy Friday to you all! In today's post I just wanted to update you all for he third week (Week 3) of Camilla Styles' Morning Challenge. This week still has been the same as week 2, which is I haven't been getting my act together. I realized this is due to laziness and mostly due to the part that my computer is broken and doesn't process to turn on quick enough when I need it to turn on. This means me not being able to check my emails from Camilla and checking what is on that day's challenge post in the email. In short, I think I've learned now that since that keeps happening most mornings where my computer doesn't turn on, then I am just going to have to do my own improvisation and do yoga poses that I know of already from taking yoga previously or at least moves that I've learned from the emails from this challenge. As far as the laziness goes, I am somehow going to have to motivate myself to turn on my broken computer in hopes that it does turn on so I can check the challenge emails from Camilla. Anyways I hope you guys got inspired to do this challenge with me and have fun with it too!


For complete info on this challenge click here.<- On the word here click that for more info. Thanks I love you all so much and take care because I care!


P.S: Comment down below what you would like to see more of on my blog like recipes or life posts or about anything you want to see more of. <333333
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig