Featured Post

Thursday, February 23, 2017

My 4 Most Favorited Makeup Looks from NYFW

Hey-low E'rybody! How is you all doing??? Noww that New York Flippen' Fashion Week is officially over, I just wanted to share some of my favorite beauty looks with you all. I was inspired though, to write this post because of Allure. All products used can be found in the allure magazine.
My Favorite NYFW Makeup Looks



1) La Perla:

La Perla had one look that had a berry shadow that was smokey and so well blended out. This was so well done due to the fact that usually a smokey eye with a bold color, especially a shade of red can come to look like tired punched face eyes quick, if you know what I mean. But of course Fashion Week rarely ever fails and of course all models need to look perf on the day on the runway!



2) Eckhaus Latta:


This is the look that is specifically my favorite because it is so revolutionary! The look shows just what the fashion trend is for 2k17 or aka 2017, the painted look, and let me just tell you, girl I would love to be bold enough to wear this. I'd just have to know how to make it look perfect and well blended on my skin just like the model has it. Anywho, this look is just what fashion week needs, and iconic what is in on the runway makeup look and I am more than lovin' it! No need more Mc-D's please!




3) Derek Lam:


For one look, the derek lam makeup team had chosen a lavendar subtle smokey look, without the need for much else. I love this look because it is gorgeous and subtle, yet super simple! Who doesn't love simple because the simple the better right? or non?




4) Adeam


The Adeam makeup team simply paired a traditional no makeup makeup look with the use of bold lipstick. This is the look I've always tried to pull off, but I just haven't had the chance, thankfully I see this and finally know this will be certainly easy to pull now. Especially, since they make it so easy and with the edgy and bold makeup and outfit look all together, I think this will definitely pick up my mood when I feel a bit adventurous on a cloudy day! More days to say HEY! This bold lip look really complements the simple no makeup makeup look and is simply not overdone. Definitely a crowd pleaser!






This is all my own opinions everyone I wasn't paid to write this just to let you know and yeah. I love you all incredibly so much and take care because I care! <3333333








Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig