Featured Post

Thursday, February 16, 2017

My Top 5 Favorite Beauty Brands: Part 2


Hey everybody! Hope you are all doing literally superb! We are almost done with the week, depending on where you are. Anyways, today I just wanted to share with you all a beauty post and my top 5 beauty brands so far that I am loving! Here it is!


My Top 5 Favorite Beauty Brands


1) L'Occitane


2) Sonia Kashuk


3) Tarte Cosmetics


4) Lancome


5) Burts Bees



I hope this all inspired you to look more into what brands you love, why and if you love that beauty brands goals and what not. But that is it for today I love you important people so much! Take care because I care... BYEE!<33334

P.S: Comment what your favorite beauty brands are and if you want to, say why?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig