Featured Post

Saturday, February 4, 2017

American Apparel You Not Reality!

Hello Happy weekend Saturday ya'll! So if you lovely people know the brand American Apparel, well unfortunately there is super sad news!=/ This store is closing down soon, more so in April, American Apparel will perhaps be closed for good including the headquarters in L.A along with their other 110 locations in US=/. I know I am tearing so hard, but even if you haven't had the time to see the store, go and check it out and stock up on branded American Apparel pieces. They have a great sale now since they are filing for bankruptcy too, and if this is your favorite store, then like me, you are sobbing so hard literally! I will incredibly miss this store and hopefully on day they will open back up? Miracles perhaps do happen so who knows?=) There is always hope! But anyway today's post is not only about the sad news, but about the American Apparel pieces to stock up on and invest in so you can keep for life the many souvenir pieces of the brand before it closes for good!


The website I got the info from is on Elle.com and the link to the official announcing regarding the closing of American Apparel on Elle.com is http://www.elle.com/fashion/shopping/g29353/shop-american-apparel-closing/. I couldn't find the news on the american apparel website itself, but they do say that you can take off 40% on any item and the code is take40. The link to their website is Here. Disclaimer: I am also in no way affiliated with American Apparel, nor paid to do any of this to let you know.






Here are the many monumental American Apparel Pieces to stock up on:


1) Sweatshirts:

   Many styles are presented from American Apparel from crew necks to hoodies and even can be fisherman sweaters. Stock up now! Some examples to refer to. Fisherman Sweater->$76-$78 or Cropped Fleece Sweater->$40. I definitely will be stocking up on the cropped fleece sweater I remember trying that on a few months ago and it looked perfect especially when paired with the brands high waisted shorts. 


2) Bodysuit:

   I believe American Apparel was the first to come out with bodysuits and have perfected the creation right away with versatile styles like bodysuits that stretch to fit any body type and ones with turtlenecks or they even have shiny bodysuits to add pizzazz to any outfit you'd like!  Their bodysuits as mentioned like the Shiny Bodysuit->$30 usually sell for at least $27, but with their sale now they are so much more super affordable and perfect to stock up on!


3)Skater Skirts:

      I remember hearing about skater skirts and remembering my friend and I looking for them. She knew American Apparel sold the best ones and had a lot of them so we went in and wow she was definitely right! I mean I always loved all their clothes I hoenestly wish I can flippen buy the whole store(Send me any items you don't want from American Apparel and omg I will super love u) Lol but especially their skater skirts are so different and perfect from any that I've seen. I didn't ever buy one yet so I definitely will be saving up enough to stock up on this item, as well, specifically. 

4) Button Front Skirts:

   These skirts are most likely ones you've heard of. These are skirts with a versatile shape, buttons in the front, with a usual corduroy texture. Typically a 70's inspired skirt, this trending style of skirt has made its way back into our closets and has been available for a long time at the hipster brand of American Apparel. They have long and short versions, like button front skirts, but in denim, in AA, so go ahead and grab as many different styles as you possibly can from the shop with it's sale whilst supplies last. Different Colored Button Front Denim Skirt from AA ->$62.



5) Athletic Knee/Thigh High Socks:

   Last but surely not the least are the athletic socks. These are ones I've always tried saving up for and for the longest time possible. It was so hard to choose only one style because there are again so many different ones and not only the athletic styles but the solid colors as well with different prints were ones I was trying to get. They are all perfect beautiful socks and since there were many choices wanted to buy a whole lot. I am definitely going to be taking of advantage of finally buying all of the socks I've been wanting (Yes, even if that means I will become broke af). Thanks to the sale, however, I can definitely afford them, but sadly can't purchase more from AA in the future whenever I decide to, due to its closing of course, but I still have hope that they can one day re-open! Their athletic styles of socks were definitely very popular and is a monumental item from AA. Be sure to get them before they run out too! =/

I hope you guys can stock up on your fav items or at least some of these AA monumental items before they go out and I love you all importanteh people so much! Take care because I care!

Bye!<3 and thanks super mucho for reading everyone! 


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig