Featured Post

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Week 4&5 Update: The 31 Day Morning Challenge with Camilla Styles

Hey! I just always update you of course with this challenge post every week until it is done and to combine week 4 and 5 the last two weeks. Now Since this contest is pretty much almost done, I get to tell you how I at least think I survived and did overall throughout the challenge. The pinnacle and majority of how my week went with the challenge is that


So, here it goes!! Have fun reading and if you guys haven't joined the challenge, you still can despite it being the second to last week, but still join it is never too late, plus you can win a one $1,000 gift card to Lululemon and two $500 gift card to Whole Foods Market!



Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I am not affiliated with Camilla, but am just a subscriber to her and am doing this challenge just for the fun of it! And you can see how fun it is and that I'm having with each of the updates of the challenge.







Week 4


Now during week 4 of the challenge, I finally had accomplished getting my act together thankfully. I still haven't been followed through with the recipes in the emails and haven't made them like I used to in week 1, but I have made alternatives to them that are similar and for the most part healthy! As for the one easy yoga stretch that Camilla puts in the email, I've rarely followed, but this was because I'd it put it off and skip it due to having to do other mundane things and happenings in the mornings. I have followed some of the stretches and it will helps to calm me a bit and help me to wake up. I know this is ironic but, I'd actually really get so excited for each email and I can never wait for them to see what is in store for the morning! I also forgot to explain this before, but each email also comes with inspiring quotes and people and messages to think about for each day of the week throughout January! It is super just awakening!












Week 5


As for week 5, which are the last two days in the week, the 30th and 31st of January, I have managed to fully gain the strength to just tough out the last two days, despite rarely being consistent with this challenge all throughout January. I have made finally gained courage to follow through with making the same recipes as described in the emails. The recipes from this challenge, I've made so far, were actually quite good and I definitely know I'd be either making these again or going back to the recipes I haven't tried and making them to see how those healthy breakfast recipes are too, after the challenge is done. I am so glad I did this challenge even though I didn't do as good as I hoped! But hey, that is part of the reason they call it a challenge. Now this challenge wasn't too challenging, but was a bit hard because I didn't follow through with the recipes fully and sometimes would skip the yoga poses, but still was good to do and really taught me a lot. For the most part I was so happy to do it and would do it again hoping to achieve a better consistentcy with this challenge, for a full on experience. As long as I am being honest though with myself right? Lastly, my reason being for this challenge, was not to be a morning person, but just to do it for a fun experience and to see what I'd learn from it. Two things I can say that I did learn, was that yoga is actually great and relaxing to do in the morning as well as, that this challenge actually was a bit of a challenge and a struggle, but all I have to do is organize my time better to actually have the courage to become consistent with this challenge.


I hope you guys liked all the posts about the challenge and at least join the next time this challenge hits! Also, if you did do this challenge please comment below how you did and what you learned yourself from the challenge. If you are planning or were thinking about the challenge comment below what you hope to gain in your journey/experience with the challenge!


Thanks so much for reading e'rybody! I love you all so so much and will talk to you all soon! Please take care because I care<333333!!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig